MGT Madness

Dawntained update delayed to 14th Febuary

Due to the large scale updates the developers are working on, such as Scam proof dicing/fping, surge spells, 2fa, email recovery and much more. There needs to be more bug testing and improvements to be made before we release it.

Check the development blog here 

Thanks for reading,

Dawntained development team.

I'm sure the delay won't cause too many issues, better to release something fully functioning than having to hotfix it - very excited.

Can't say I didn't see this coming lol. Just don't delay it again, I think we all are excited for the update.

6 hours ago, ipker said:

mate im still waiting on my custom it's been a month? wtf. lmao

all customs request during that time come when the BIG UPDATE happens, so you must likely get it the 11th.

thanks for announcing this

Does that mean my fucking help thread that has weeks now will be answered? Or are you gonna keep avoiding solving it

Edited by Harry
  • Feelsbadman 1

really excited about this actually. The scam proof dicing / fping sounds like a really good "investment" into the game as there's such a large amount of gamblers. Really nice!

I'm going to need a few more days to finish reviewing all the new content. My cousins and their family keep visiting for chinese new year this February, been super tight on schedule :(

• Wutface 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, MGT Madness said:

I'm going to need a few more days to finish reviewing all the new content. My cousins and their family keep visiting for chinese new year this February, been super tight on schedule :(

Can’t wait :) 

5 hours ago, MGT Madness said:

Better not to rush but still cant wait!!