Sign in to follow this  
Kofita

Voting Suggestion

Currently apart from the AGS/CLAWS at random from voting i do not really see much point in voting for the the regular pker.

Therefore alot of the players i have spoke to have said that they do not or do not feel motivated to vote as the rewards are not worth it and the market for votes is really small, since only the richer players tend to buy the votes to use for cosmetics such as the sled.

Therefore i propose the idea of redesigning the vote shop to make new players vote and reek them rewards.

I was thinking of what i would like to see in the store, however i thought what would motivate people into voting? Gambling, Gambling is one of the main addictions that people are attracted too, if we gave people the gamble they would be waiting and urging to vote.

Therefore i suggest 3 new items.

Voter Box, = 20 Vote Points (Current exchange rate 1:2 so This box would cost around 10k)

Premium Voter Box, = 100 Vote Points (Current exchange rate 1:2 so This box would cost around 50k)

Elite Voter Box, = 500 Vote Points (Current exchange rate 1:2 so This box would cost around 250k)

Voter box - Contains items such as barrows, other 1-5k items such as tent, Gmaul, whip, dbow, and a rare chance of items such as odium, meladiciton, blowpipe, and a ultra rare chance of Ags, Claws, Ballista, Elder maul

Premium Voter box - Contains items such as Bandos, Arma, Pegasians, Primordials, and a rare chance of items such as, Ags, Elder maul, Claws, Ballista, arcane and a ultra rare chance of Ely, 3A pieces, maybe a big cash prize.

Elite Voter Box, = Contains items such as Ags, Elder maul, Claws, Ballista, Arcane, Spectral and a rare chance of Ely, 3a Peices, Cash prizes, donator tokens, and a ultra rare chance of Partyhats, Pets. 

Introducting this type of gambling into the vote system would urge people to vote and buy votes to gamble on these boxes!

Hope you enjoy, if you do like the idea or dislike do let me know! 

Thank you for reading.

Meh it's ok but for a new player you can just vote the 6k bm ( buying bm in vote shop ) that's enough for unreadable or a whip to go out and pk. vpn voting is already bad enough 

Edited by I am Groot
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Meh it's ok but for a new player you can just vote the 6k bm ( buying bm in vote shop ) that's enough for unreadable or a whip to go out and pk. vpn voting is already bad enough 

The idea looks great, but i agree. I think this would increase the vpn voting scene and it would cause alot of problems for the server.

17 minutes ago, Yes Im Zerk said:

The idea looks great, but i agree. I think this would increase the vpn voting scene and it would cause alot of problems for the server.

this

34 minutes ago, Yes Im Zerk said:

15 minutes ago, Ddoser said:

this

As bad as VPN voting is it brings traffic to the server, i'm not sure of the current owners view's into this but higher toplist means more players. Ofcourse if we are excluding validity.

5 hours ago, Kofita said:

As bad as VPN voting is it brings traffic to the server, i'm not sure of the current owners view's into this but higher toplist means more players. Ofcourse if we are excluding validity.

VPN voting gets us banned off of the toplist, it doesn't help at all

• Like 1

Just now, I Solo said:

VPN voting gets us banned off of the toplist, it doesn't help at all

Understandable, I stand corrrected, However i feel like this idea would motivate legit voters to vote more!

I like and dislike this idea. Making votes more overpowered obviously is very nice because it incentivates people to vote but at the same time if people start exploiting this by vpn voting or other methods then it will contribute to ruining the economy. Also, if these boxes did give all these items then that would mean more item flood into the economy and honestly I feel like that is already a bad idea so maybe if this did go trough, we would give only specific items to try and maintain the prices of the main traded items. But nice suggestion nonetheless!

• Like 1