1 pk in 22

Dharok's tournament

Dharok's greataxe  Dharok's tournament Dharok's greataxe

Hatorade and myself has decided to host a Dharok's tournament for the community 

This tournament will be 500k start off pot added from myself and a 50k buy in from each player to make the winnings more, 100% payout to the winners of 1st/2nd places 

This tournament will be [when ever enough players has entered] @ ::pvp may be delayed if we do not have enough entries

Gear loadout

5c3eec1995c2a_dhtourneyy.PNG.bfe0263b7eb039c758a2ac21596aec11.PNG

Must use the gear above, except your have your own choice to use the following rings below

Ring of recoil Ring of recoil

Berserker ring Berserker ring you can make it (i)

Warrior ringWarrior ring you can make it (i)

Inventory layout

(can change around placement to your liking) 

5c3eec2eb9684_dhturn.PNG.6269d7444e637adc7de3e6704ada9877.PNG

Super strength(4) x 1  Super attack(4) x 1   Saradomin brew(4)x 2    Super restore(4)  x 2   Cooked karambwan x 2

Shark Sharks only

Special attack has to be  Dragon dagger

Also, inventory's will be shown before the fight begins to make sure you have the correct inventory

Paid entries! 

Project Pker

Other info/rules

Must follow the gear/inventory layouts (if you fail to follow you will be removed from the tournament without your 50k being refunded)

No flame baiting/flaming please have respect for the others involved and staff member

Do not mess with others fights if your fight is done please be patient and wait for the next round 

ALSO will be using a generator to pick the match ups

Pm me or Hatorade to pay the 50k we will start collecting now and we will start adding names above!

we wanted to give the community something different to do, and have a fun experience with this so please come on out and enjoy your self and have a chance to win some blood money! Blood money 10000

Thank you for your time reading this and also joining if you decide to! :D

Edited by Hatorade
  • Seems good 1
  • Pogchamp 1
  • POGGERS 3

Sounds like a really great event, good luck to all participants! 

This is a super idea, looking forward to see this!

- And also good luck to all participants!

We can change the time of the tournament depending on which the most amount of players will be on to take part

On 16/01/2019 at 8:04 PM, 1 pk in 22 said:

We can change the time of the tournament depending on which the most amount of players will be on to take part

I say around 2-3 Eastern would be better seems to be the peak.

3 hours ago, Jaehaerys said:

I say around 2-3 Eastern would be better seems to be the peak.

Prob going to change time/date till we get more players, and add the 50k per person and  also some of my money too for the 3 winners

8 hours ago, 1 pk in 22 said:

Prob going to change time/date till we get more players, and add the 50k per person and  also some of my money too for the 3 winners

If I can get the money I'll join this for sure but I think it should be first place winner and second place, I don't think we should have a 3rd place winner IMO

yeah ill also change to 1st and 2nd places

i will be adding 500k to the total pot! and there will only be a first and second place winner!

On 1/16/2019 at 4:19 AM, 1 pk in 22 said:

we wanted to give the community something different to do, and have a fun experience

ye and make people pay to have fun, n1 brother

1 hour ago, Frawstey said:

ye and make people pay to have fun, n1 brother

umm. usually what a tourney like this does, they put a buy in + host throws extra cash in. 1st and 2nd takes all but 1st place more obv