Food stamps

Some new stuff

Hello, for a pking server there is plenty of pvm that can be done, but can we get some more bosses added? examples being 

1. Thermonuclear smoke devil

2. Abyssal Sire

3. Alchemical Hydra

Also can we add the new dragon knives and Dragon lance to game. 

The drops for the bosses could be as followed,

Thermo- occult, pet, etc.

Abyssal sire - Bloudgeon, Abyssal dagger, whips noted, pet.

Alchemical hydra - Dragon lance, Dragon knives, Ferocious Gloves, Pet.

Adding the hydra could be a good addition to introduce the new items in game. (The bis gloves, Lance, And Dragon knives)

Also Could maybe look into Buffing zulrah drops? its not that great. (maybe make scales worth something?) Could add Blowpipe to drop table aswell.

Yes i Understand this is a pk based server and PKing updates are priority, But please consider some of these.

Thanks for looking :)

Edited by Food stamps

It's always refreshing to see PvM updates being suggested and recommended - although we are predominantly a PKing server, it could draw in more members who do like a mix of PvM and PvP, so I can see no harm in some of these suggestions being added.

At the moment I think the Zulrah drops are sufficient, there's a 1/100 chance of a Serpentine, Magma and Tanzanite helm being dropped, as well as a 1/100 chance of a fury being dropped, along with a guaranteed 400 bloodmoney per kill. I can understand wanting to increase them slightly or make the drop rate 1/85, but that's about as far as I would push for the Zulrah suggestion. 

Keep on thinking of ideas such as these ones, there's always room for more updates and NPC's to be added to the game so the possibilities are endless.

• Like 1

i support but lately we have been pushing out too many pvm related content, i'd like to see more pvp based content.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Subarashii said:

i support but lately we have been pushing out too many pvm related content, i'd like to see more pvp based content.

I'd like to see some more pvp aswell, the dragon knives would be a awesome addition imo, the spec bar on those things is immaculate, combos for days. 

I support this, i spend alot of my time pvming! Seeing a new boss ingame would be awesome

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Subarashii said:

Boss wise, no. We need more variety.