Sign in to follow this  
jibby999

Buff revs and the weapons

Revenant cave is rarely being used by pvmers, I suggest just like osrs maybe add in the new revenant weapons such as craw bow and the made and add it to the droptrable maybe this spot will become the #1 for pkers and pvmers. Please do take these to the owner, I have done about good 3-5 suggestions in the past but I feel like mgt madness with his latest updates has not.come across them at all even after people agreeing with my suggestions..

I like your suggestion and I'm glad to see players thinking of different ways to improve PVM, so props to you for that.

At the moment there's a 1/4000 drop rate for the Ancestral Robe Bottoms which are around 300 - 350k at the moment. I think the drops for Revs are decent at the moment, seeing as they're fairly easy to kill, however, it could be improved seeing as though you run the risk of being killed while in the deep wildy, straight after getting your loot.

I like the suggestion, but keep in mind it is a pk server so the main goal of making cash is trough pking :)

Clark

• Like 1

Craw's bow etc will be released next update and will be drops from revs in the rev cave.

• Like 2
  • Pogchamp 1