Y0ungkhal1fa

Deep wilderness activity!

This server is great in almost every other part, but the server has constantly 350 players online and there is legit 2-4 guys in deep wild only ( outside skotizo ). Myself and i know many others who enjoy pking in the magebank/agility course / resource area locations. This server rlly needs a motivator to ppl to go deep. Easy fix, add some good drop table monsters all around deep or something rewarding for Pvmers and pkers both. Thisway we can get some activity outside of edge aswell. I think this has been suggested so many times but no actions are not taken place and the deep count literally sits in 2 :D

Thanks for this idea @Y0ungkhal1fawell see what we will do with it! Imo we indeed need more deep wildy activity, I was for my self thinking about multipking tourneys where clans can win prizes osrs or dt $. But we'll see what the time brings us 

Clark

Edited by Clark

Besides multi-pking tourneys, there should be bigger incentives to do the deep wild bosses. There's already a small increase in bm per kill deep-wild playerwise. Why not increase the kill reward again for those past 40 wild and again for those past 50? The deeper the better.

I agree, I like @blameful‘s idea of having a higher incentive when going deeper in wilderness sounds about right since your risking escaping more. I’ve even suggested having revs drop morrigans/zuriels to liven up revs and bring more morrigans/zuriels into the game. Would be fun in my opinion 

@hatorade fuck the revs, place packed with single clans, we need depp action revs are lvl 30. Like magebank area. Add some sick ass monsters there with that drop table!

Having greater incentives to increase the activity in the deeper wilderness would definitely be a good thing - it would add an element of reward for risking so far out, especially where teams may be lurking, props to you and the others for the suggestion and ideas.

Sounds good, id say raise the bm per kill, as the level of the wilderness go up, Also add some more bosses or even random npcs that drop pure Bm