Jedzio

Dawntained Community Events

0IrktuA.png

So one of the main things I'd like to do is get people together and start doing some events for everyone to enjoy. I'll be doing these on a weekly basis and mostly will occur during the week ends. I'd like to call these "Community Events". They will be ran by me and any fellow staff member that wishes to help out.

To start things off, I'll be hosting two of these on January 19th(To give people some time and get a big first event going).

The Dueling Tournament - 1 VS 1 tournament at dual arena, single elimination style. Winner takes 70% of pot. Second place takes 10%, the remaining 20% is destroyed.

Flower Power Tournament - 1 Vs 1 Flower Poker tournament, single elimination style Winner takes 70% of pot. Second place takes 10%, the remaining 20% is destroyed. Must have dice or have someone plant for you.

Both of these events have a buy in fee of 100K Blood Money. To enter simply pm me ingame and i'll hop on the mule you will be trading the entry to my events mule account call "Staff Events". This account will be secured by me and the administration.

Example of the brackets:

crW2Qd-ZQxmf_FJPvipojw.png

Registered Users:

Dueling Tournament -
1)
2)
3)

Flower Poker Tournament -
1)
2)
3)

• Like 1
  • Seems good 1
  • POGGERS 1

Seems like a really fun idea and I'll definitely consider joining - good to see some community events being thought of.

1 hour ago, Rage more said:

I’m talking to every clan owners,pm me to schedule a return war at gdz,no plankers allowed.

Might be worth talking to the staff team in order to organise something official.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.