Clark

Gamble rules, we'd love your feedback.

For all the gamblers, if you have any suggestions for new rules or on the rules that are not clarifying enough, we'd love some feedback. 

Dice Rules atm:
- Host always rolls for the customer first.
- If tie, host wins.
- 55x2, 55 is host win.

New Dice rules we want to introduce:
- Better decides the advertised games, if it's not advertised refund. 
- Host is not allowed to roll before both parties agreed with the game.
- Host is allowed to decline offers if he doesnt want it. 

Fp Rules atm: 
- Host always plants for the customer first.
- If tie, replant.
- Black/White = both parties replant.

New Fp rules we want to introduce: 
- 6th plant never counts, no exceptions.  (when you plant 6 instead of 5, the extra planted flower doesnt count for next 5).

New Genral rules: 
- Dice hosts can not x2 the bet if it exceeds the vault.

Team Dawntained. 

b21af105a6159484f74e96e04701d342.png

Edited by Clark
  • Like 1

What do you mean the 6th plant? Also what about blackjack? If tie would it be host win or reroll? Tbh the 2 times i tied with a bettor i just rerolled since even i wasnt 100% sure

And what about the 6th plant. Like if you accidently click the seed too fast and it plants a 6th? Ive done this alot but never counted it. Also the new rules sounds like its a good idea. Ive seen a host just start right after trade before verifying the amount of the pot or the game. 

Looks good.

New Fp rules we want to introduce: 
- 6th plant never counts, no exceptions.  (when you plant 6 instead of 5, the extra planted flower doesnt count for next 5).
This one will prevent some conflicts :D

• Like 1

Seems fair to say no one would be annoyed if these new rules were to be implemented, but I've got some thoughts on this.

"Better decides the advertised games, if it's not advertised refund." - personally, I don't see how this would improve the gambling scene as quite often people will walk up to an inactive host asking to play a game of their choice, and they may want to do one game and accept the bet. It would seem pointless for the host to then have to type what game they're hosting, purely for the two of them to be allowed to go ahead and play their game.

"Host is allowed to decline offers if he doesn't want it. " - with this, I thought this is already in place and shouldn't need to be a rule - it is obvious that a host should be able to decline an offer if the player offers something which the host doesn't want or think is worth their time for the duration of the game.

One rule I would add to the current rules would be the fact that if the player stakes the host items, the host should be allowed to pay the player with items equal to the value of the total pot, giving that they are reasonable and not a mass amount of low valued items. For example, if a player stakes 1 AGS, the host should be allowed to pay 2 AGS without there being any issues. I've witnessed players getting upset and calling a mod over being offered items to the value of the pot, calling a moderator and the player then being told the host is allowed to pay items if they have staked items - this additional rule would remove moderator time wasting and give players a clear understanding of payouts.

To @Clark and the team, thanks for the new suggestions and I hope you consider my additional suggestion.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback guys! 

if anyone have another suggestion feel free to tell us about it.

Clark

there is a good and bad thing for the 6th plant, because people will purposely plant the 6th flower to try to get a better plant on the re-plant or next game. the good thing is it would stop people from arguing, but will still complain about it

I would agree with all the rules except 6th plant rule. I always see people pretending to "accidentally" plant the 6th to get better plants in the next fp.