Sign in to follow this  
Hac Coin

Custom Item Repair Costs

Hey there, 

I think that I speak for a lot of people when I'm saying that I'm pretty disappointed with the new custom item repair cost. I spent a long time trying to grind out pking and even donated quite a bit of money so I could get my custom item. I love the custom items in the game however, I think that adding this cost has ruined them for me. The people who donate substantial amounts to this server(if you're buying immortal, it's £2400), deserve to have something that sets them apart, which is the custom item. This should not be taxed. Hopefully you will change your mind on it because it's really something that a lot of people pay a lot of money or work hard to get so I think it's not great to take away from their achievements.

It's honestly taken away from my passion to the server and I know that people I talk to feel the same way, it's also a disincentive to us to donate to the server.

• Like 1

Nty, long live Taxation.

Your rank alone sets you apart, people running around with custom divines and vls dont.

I know you want Immortals to comment but I want to give you my opinion this

People were complaining when killing someone in customs and not getting the loot they got so it felt like it was unrewarding for them which I understand, I wouldn't wanna fight someone wearing customs and they are only risking 30k compare to my 100k. and it was a good suggestion. maybe lower the taxes on some of items like Ely because what is it 10% of trade value i believe thats a little too much

but for the whole tax system i dont think it will be removed

Edited by Jaehaerys

4 minutes ago, Jedzio said:

Nty, long live Taxation.

Your rank alone sets you apart, people running around with custom divines and vls dont.

I get that but 10% is ludicrous

I agree that the tax should be lowered, but not removed. It was getting ridiculous fighting people in full customs getting nothing. 

On 07/01/2019 at 11:09 PM, Jaehaerys said:

I know you want Immortals to comment but I want to give you my opinion this

People were complaining when killing someone in customs and not getting the loot they got so it felt like it was unrewarding for them which I understand, I wouldn't wanna fight someone wearing customs and they are only risking 30k compare to my 100k. and it was a good suggestion. maybe lower the taxes on some of items like Ely because what is it 10% of trade value i believe thats a little too much

but for the whole tax system i dont think it will be removed

I agree to most of what has been said within the post from @Jaehaerys - perhaps for some items it is too high and could be lowered by a small percentage, however, the rank itself and the status it carries is enough to 'set someone apart' from the average player or low-level donator.