Mlh

Ghrazi Rapier Prices

Hi all,

Within the last week, I've seen the average price of the Rapier go from selling for 2.5m at most to 1.4m at the very least - I believe the reason for this is a certain few players have accumulated an extremely large number of Rapiers through the Doubler NPC, resulting in the near crashing of prices for the Rapier market.

Is this something people are happy with? I've seen a number of people complaining about the players who have won 60 Rapiers at once, and then another high amount shortly afterwards - do you think there's something which can be done to restore the market and value of Rapiers, or is the dropping value of Rapiers something we should just expect in the future?

Would be great to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

• Like 1

To be honest, the doubler can both be a pain and a good thing for the eco, sometimes the prices will crash and sometimes they stay as they are. Its just the natural of the market.

Also i think prices going down like this is cool/good for the community/playerbase that dont have too much money, and gives them a chance to try out the high-end tier items.

This is what happends when theres allot of item in stock, prices drop.. nothing can be done about it:/

Clark

Yup, theres been a lot of them brought into the game therefore the price crashed. To be fair, rapier isn't even that much better than abyssal whip anyways.

1 hour ago, Hatorade said:

Yup, theres been a lot of them brought into the game therefore the price crashed. To be fair, rapier isn't even that much better than abyssal whip anyways.

Lol exactly

As someone who is gambling the rapiers I can't imagine actually wanting to keep 50+ of them. Selling them even at half price would be tedious. They turn into collections, which for many gamblers, are eventually lost lul

It's a combination of the price falling, and people not willing to pay what it once was. As stated, it's only slightly better than the whip.

People get lucky streaks, their luck will come to an end and maybe in the future they will go back up in price, nothing can really be done.