Josven (Player)

Josven's Youtube Contest

wF7PSVN.png

igjGPJV.png

Submitted videos must be between 3-5 minutes, extended videos are welcome.

Submitted videos must have Dawntained's website in the video description as well as "Dawntained" and "YouTube Contest" in the video title.

Contest ends on New Year's Eve, all videos must be submitted on this thread by then.

smDYJOu.png

Your submission must be TOXICITY FREE, any and all toxicity will result in disqualification.

Videos must be Dawntained related, we will not be limiting the contents of the videos to pking and such. 

Hi3JEsU.png

You're allowed to work with someone as a partner and enter as a duo, naturally that means incase of winning your prize will be split between both.

Your videos will reviewed by myself, Josven and the Staff-Team based on entertainment, creativity and variety.

wfLLwHo.png

First Place

A0p339f.png -

Second Place

4hOyHjI.png -

Third Place

NY2jjqr.png -

Z6f6ewT.png

Josven will also host events on weekly basis (probably every saturday) for in game rewards. Ideas and suggestions are welcome.

I myself (Shirou) am not involved in the Prize Pool, I will however be involved as one of the reviewers and as the creator of this thread.

Edited by Josven (Player)
  • Like 2

You're welcome for the thread, I myself won't participate since I'll be among those who review submissions but best of luck to those who enter.

• Like 1

I think everyone is down for a creative contest like this! Goodluck to every single one participating

• Like 1

Goodluck to all, I myself won't be taking part in the video because out here in the sticks my upload speed is like -100. 

• Like 1

Guest Nightrat / Moomauler

Hope you guys enjoy it :) took a long while editing / cutting / clipping and animating. 

• Hope you guys enjoy it :) took a long while editing / cutting / clipping and animating. 5c183d4724f80_proofofrank.png.bf233219ca63f510e8bccd6c3fd46acf.png
  • Sorry for the repost, posted on guest account by mistake :P 
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, NightRat said:
  • Hope you guys enjoy it :) took a long while editing / cutting / clipping and animating. 5c183d4724f80_proofofrank.png.bf233219ca63f510e8bccd6c3fd46acf.png
  • Sorry for the repost, posted on guest account by mistake :P 

I appreciate the fact that you're our first submission. Just watched the video and it was pretty dope. Best of luck in the competition!

Appreciate the feedback folks , I’m glad ya’ll enjoyed it, this won’t only be for the competition I aim to elevate the quality of dawntained content creation to a whole other level using my 9 years of expertise in graphic design/ motion design. This is one of the only servers I’ve dedicated to ever since I found out about rsps’s and I truly think it desevers content that matches its gamestyle. <3  also feel free to check out plenty of my work on my own companies website @ www.talween.co.       Also feel free to contact me through discord if you want any sort of teaser , discord nitro logo creation etc anything GD related I’m ur guy ^_^

Edited by NightRat
  • Like 1