Sign in to follow this  
Nh Stoner

The "Random Ban" problem.

If you use VMWare, that is your problem. I had installed VMWare on this fresh gaming pc i built, and never used it, and it had my pc using the VMWare mac address instead of my actual PC ethernet mac address. PM'd Ronald on discord to get it fixed, and that was the problem. There was like 80+ other users using my mac address. All I did was uninstall VMWare and restart my pc and it had my original mac. And no, technitium mac changer doesn't work for some odd reason.

Also attempt to login into a already created acc with wrong password + different ip you get ip banned. Honestly should be worked a little differently because if I come online and I want a name but it's taken will I get insta banned ?im sure new users run into this

1 hour ago, I am Groot said:

Also attempt to login into a already created acc with wrong password + different ip you get ip banned. Honestly should be worked a little differently because if I come online and I want a name but it's taken will I get insta banned ?im sure new users run into this

That aswell .

A new method to prevent these bans is coming live soon. It will pretty much only allow people who aren't you from using your account if you add to an "allowed list" so just wait for that :)

Allowed list doesn't fix the problem of people using wrong password on an account.

example- a new players want the name I am groot but it's already taken , he attempts to login , wrong password . ? bang ip banned. It's broken 

35 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Allowed list doesn't fix the problem of people using wrong password on an account.

example- a new players want the name I am groot but it's already taken , he attempts to login , wrong password . ? bang ip banned. It's broken 

You didn't understand me. What a list does is that it means that auto ip bans won't be needed anymore because you can't hack players so we will simply disable the auto ip ban.

42 minutes ago, Harry said:

You didn't understand me. What a list does is that it means that auto ip bans won't be needed anymore because you can't hack players so we will simply disable the auto ip ban.

I think what harry is trying to say is:

You can't login to an account without the same ip unless it's on your allowed list, and it won't ip ban you anymore.

2 hours ago, gang00000001 said:

i've also been banned, for no reason...

2 hours ago, Zpd said:

Same here!..

This problem has been fixed. It will no longer ban you from using all accounts and instead will simply ban you from logging into that other players account so that is probably not the reason you both got banned.