Jump to content

spectral boy

Support
  • Content count

    21
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

spectral boy last won the day on January 6

spectral boy had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

9 Neutral

About spectral boy

  • Rank
    Iron

Recent Profile Visitors

83 profile views
  1. Delete Accounts

    Even though i like this idea, I do not support it for the same reasons listed above.
  2. Max Hit DH 100

    😳
  3. Weekly/Monthly Slapping #2

    Nice vid mate!
  4. Dawntained - Pure PKing + Giveaway

    Nice vid!
  5. Some new stuff

    I support this!.
  6. Spectral Boy PvM clan chat

    Spectral Boys PvM clan chat. Ever since I started playing dawntained I've experienced difficulties finding people to group up with to kill certain bosses. With this clan chat I hope to make it alot easier for everyone to just meet up and go slay the bosses of your choise and guide eachother were needed. Requirments: - There are no requirments when it comes to gear and knowledge. All these will be gained trough the process of killing bosses. Rules: - There will be no toxic behaviour, this will lead to a permanent ban in the clan chat. - Help each other out wherever you can, if someone needs advice on an specific boss for example. - Before killing the boss, get to an agreement with each other on how to split the loot (split the loot or free for all). - Most of all, have fun during the process! How to join: - To join, simply enter the 'Spectral Boy' clan chat. I'm looking forward to seeing you all in game and having fun with PvM, good luck everyone!
  7. Staff list update

    Thanks mate appriciate it <3
  8. Staff list update

    Thanks !
  9. Dawntained weekly/monthly slapping #1

    Nice one mate!
  10. DAWNTAINED PKING OSRS RSPS!

    well done!
  11. Dawntained Community Events

    Nice!
  12. Gamble rules, we'd love your feedback.

    Looks good. New Fp rules we want to introduce: - 6th plant never counts, no exceptions. (when you plant 6 instead of 5, the extra planted flower doesnt count for next 5). This one will prevent some conflicts
  13. Hello!

    Welcome!
  14. Drop rates?

    It sure does mate.
  15. Drop rates?

    I think the ::drops would be enough tbh, since you're already in-game at that point.
  16. Drop rates?

    It's ::drops indeed. You could also go to your Quest tab > Guide > Rare pvm drops.
  17. forum rank request

    Gratz on your new rank!
  18. (Poll) How many people like NPC gambler?

    I like the idea of being able to double your items, and have a slim chance of triple them. However I'm afraid that the massive increase in certain items will make them crash in value.
  19. Oh so potent

    Hey man, welcome to the server!
  20. Sign up to join the Staff team!

    Country you live in: Netherlands Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Monday-friday: 18:00-23:00 , weekends i'm able to play the entire day basicly Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: I'm currently playing on my new account called: Spectral Boy, this was because i wanted to start the game all over from scratch My old account was called dariox. https://gyazo.com/24d223e691aac1261939c2e444827401 How many hours can you put in per week?: i think i'll be able to put in somewhere around 20-40 hours a week. Why do you think you should be promoted?: I think i should be promoted because i have played this game for a very long time and i've seen it grow in playersize as well as in new content. I'm able to answer 95% of the questions players might ask me. and i'll do my very best to figure out the other 5% as soon as possible :D. Past experiences as staff?: I do not have any experience as staff on a Runescape private server, however my daytime job is being a manager. I've been a GM (gamemaster) on a World of Warcraft private server. I know this has nothing to do with this game, but it shows i can handle great responsibility
×