For all the gamblers, if you have any suggestions for new rules or on the rules that are not clarifying enough, we'd love some feedback. Dice Rules atm:
- Host always rolls for the customer first.
- If tie, host wins.
- 55x2, 55 is host win. New Dice rules we want to introduce:
- Better decides the advertised games, if it's not advertised refund.
- Host is not allowed to roll before both parties agreed with the game.
- Host is allowed to decline offers if he doesnt want it. Fp Rules atm:
- Host always plants for the customer first.
- If tie, replant.
- Black/White = both parties replant. New Fp rules we want to introduce:
- 6th plant never counts, no exceptions. (when you plant 6 instead of 5, the extra planted flower doesnt count for next 5). New Genral rules:
- Dice hosts can not x2 the bet if it exceeds the vault.