All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Thanks for the fixes & improvements!
  3. Pk Video 6!

absolutely, i really only made vids on here so that i could edit something, any time you want i'll edit for ya man
  4. Server stability The entire development team will now focus mostly on server lag that players keep on reporting. We have already made many improvements and will keep on checking the results with our in-depth analytics. Improvements Combat styles are now triggered instantly like Osrs. Using the combat interface to autocast is now instant. Close button on the item overlay interface now has a hover. Trading post no longer spams broadcast. Vengeance hitsplat is now only instant if the player who has vengeance has Pid advantage. (same as Osrs) Tournament group stage broadcast will no longer happen. Bug fixes Toggling zoom fixed when using mouse scroll with it. Blood key disappearing too quickly. Presets interface twitch. Freezing a player will no longer reset their attack. Equipment sound triggering on log-in with sounds on. Switching from Ghrazi Rapier Block style to Elder maul would show no selected combat style. A few server crashes fixed. Buying multiple items in buy-back shop would reduce more blood money than needed. Vengeance damage would trigger the enemy's vengeance. Tournament noting items cheating fixed. Please suggest ideas for us: Behind the scenes Jonny: Automatic Escape, where if a player disconnected in combat, the server will attempt to emulate a player escaping a combat situation as best as possible. Jason: Server stability lead developer. Vote for blood money every 12 hours with a chance to win Ags/D-claws, climbing to the top of the toplists is very important in order to gain more players! The updates were implemented by MGT Madness, Jonny, Optimum, Jason, & Owain.
  5. Yesterday
  6. Suggest to us ideas similair to Blood key & Skotizo

Bump kee it coming
  7. yeah bro that's why I re updated it didn't know there was helpin cc till now i'd rather be in that one n help players out!
  8. plz just help through dawntained cc, we tried others in the past and didn't work
  9. I feel u man but im doing it out of my part ppl are so toxic through yell bro its unreal just tryna help out ya know!tryna make them have a good time on dt tryna give them the best help possible man but yea I feel u!
  10. An idea similar to Last Man Standing: It doesn't necessarily have to be in the wilderness. You could have it in the tournament area or in random cities around the game. Players who entered the game would all spawn on the same tile, frozen in place until the event starts. There would be gear scattered all over the area. On the ground, in drawers/chests, and have small supply drops on the outskirts of the map/area. Players would have to choose to either spend time gathering gear or to pick up the first weapon they find and start killing people. The last person (or team) standing wins the game. One possible idea would be to have 'hot areas' where the loot is significantly better than other areas. The area could be marked in-game or on the mini-map so players can locate it while they are frozen at the start of the game. Also, I personally feel that if this idea was implemented, all freezing/stunning spells should not be activated as freezing someone in place for 20 seconds is an insanely unfair disadvantage for them. This sounds incredibly fun to me and would love to see how/if it is implemented.
  11. I don't mean to be rude... but doesn't it seem a little redundant when we already have a "Dawntained" clan chat used for help? You're always welcome to join us over there and help. That's the channel used for newer players. You'll be forcing the channel to split up into two and denying help to other players when you could just join the actual help cc if you want to help new players.
  12. clue scroll item sale

everything still for sale
  13. this cc so I can help players through chat! with what ever they need/pricecheck/guide/vote/donations!/ u name it what ever you need if I can help u I will ! positive vibes only on cc will be open for anyone/new players /old players that just got bac how ever u need help pm me @l e a n or join dawntained cc ! for daily help thanks guys for taking your time much love ~#westy
  14. Pm Me in Game For help/guides/questions/pricecheck

mex no prob bro I appreciate the support! Ill always be around to help weather if its with any little thing! much love~#westy thx much love to all you guys! anytime brother u need anything u can hit me up in game much love to everyone that's been kind to me since I started is what makes this rsps great! 2019 baby one of the biggest out there! anytime ! im glad 2 do what I do!
  15. Hey there

welcome back dude, see you around hopefully
  16. Graphics Shop

guys a beast, made my signature
  17. Last week
  18. Graphics Shop

19. Pm Me in Game For help/guides/questions/pricecheck

good application i like how quick u reply to my questions makes my day alot easier thx for ur service
  20. Pm Me in Game For help/guides/questions/pricecheck

ty for doing my job xx
  21. fix this shit

yikeees, @Jason
  22. Hey there

welcome back brother
  1. Load more activity